The hospital sector has evolved considerably over the past ten years. The hospital of the future will go through networking, the shift to ambulatory and e-health.
The organization and functioning of public and private hospitals are part of a complex and highly evolving legal environment. Institutions must respond to a broad spectrum of needs that are expanding and diversifying. In addition, they must provide more services to an aging population while meeting significant budgetary constraints. This double challenge is organized in a highly regulated sector.
They must also maintain close relationships with a multitude of upstream stakeholders (suppliers of equipment, medical devices and equipment, university hospitals, INAMI, SPF, AVIQ etc.) and within the institutions (doctors, trade unions, works council, paramedics, etc.) to better meet the needs of the citizens they serve.
Our role is to support the development policy of these institutions faced with many challenges :
- Improve their performance,
- To restore their financial situation,
- Comply with new regulations (accreditations),
- Improve the care for patients ...
For many years, our audit firm has been assisting hospitals in their day-to-day management as well as in their structural evolutions, whether as a consultant or as a statutory auditor.
We provide the following services:
- assessment of the risks related to regulatory changes;
- financial and accounting structuring of your new construction projects;
- support in your projects of rapprochement (networks) / mergers of institutions;
- support in the realization of your annual budget;
- optimization of internal control procedures and the governance of your institution.
Since all these years, we have developed a sector-specific expertise dedicated to the transformation of hospital business models.